-
November 26th, 2007, 02:12 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Do ya think he would share with us? I have been soooo buzy with this house remodel, packing and all that I have been neglecting some of the boards [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
November 29th, 2007, 01:12 AM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
I'll bet he would! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Don't froget to stop and take the time
to smell the roses Rog!
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
______Gus_____
-
November 30th, 2007, 04:08 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Funny that you should mention roses, Gus. I just tore out 4 rose bushes from in front of the house [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
-
December 2nd, 2007, 05:06 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Did you stop and take the time to smell them first Roger???
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Delvin
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks